The first twenty speakers and the agenda for Global Connect were announced today and feature a who’s who of real estate development and sales, highlighted by renowned architecture critic and Vanity Fair contributing editor Paul Goldberger, William Zeckendorf, chairman of Zeckendorf Development, and Dolly Lenz, founder of Dolly Lenz Real Estate.
Global Connect is a unique real estate event experience that brings together the developers and agents responsible for building and selling the world’s most distinguished properties. Event attendees will preview the newest developments from around the world, learn the latest marketing insights and strategies on how to motivate the global elite in times of uncertainty, and discover the latest tech trends that connect buyers and sellers around the world.
The agenda for the event includes topics such as:
- Moving buyers off the fence in an environment of global uncertainty and Wall Street uncertainty
- Draw. Build. Sell. Case Studies of Several Developments in Cities Across the U.S.
- Finding Global Buyers with Technology
- Digital Marketing to the Global Buyer
- Housing Market Data You Need to Know
- Virtual Tour of Stellar New York Projects
- Marketing Developments with VR, 360, Video, and Drones
More speakers and discussions will be announced soon. Space is exceptionally limited, and this event will sell out.
Potential sponsors, contact Emily Ledig at email@example.com.