We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Rates for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages averaged 3.64 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending March 3, 2016.
- This is up from last week, when the average was 3.62 percent.
- It’s down from a year ago, when the average was 3.75 percent.
- The MCAI was unchanged month-over-month at 123.8 in February.
- Of the four component indices, the Conforming MCAI saw the greatest loosening (up 1.0 percent) over the month.
- The Government MCAI was up 0.6 percent).
My front row seat to the future of real estate
How I’m working with Keller Williams to shape technology and transform the customer experience READ MORE
Email market reports to email@example.com.