We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Foreclosures were down 21.7 percent year-over-year.
- Foreclosures were down 16.2 percent month-over-month.
- The rate of seriously delinquent homes was 3.2 percent, the lowest level since November 2007.
- Appraised values were 1.75 percent lower than homeowner expectations nationally.
- The gap between appraisal and homeowner estimates narrowed for the fifth month in a row.
- Home values fell 0.42 percent month-over-month but rose 3.37 percent year-over-year.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
How to transform your client relationships with a CRM tool
5 tips for implementing a new CRM system READ MORE
- The HPSI rose 1.2 percentage points in February to 82.7.
- The share of respondents who say it is a good time to buy rose 4 percent to 35 percent.
- The share of respondents who say it is a good time to sell fell 2 percent to 7 percent.
- The index is 62.8, the same as the final reading in February.
- This indicates that consumer attitudes and anxiety about money is unchanged month-over-month.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.