We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The market composite index increased 0.2 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis week-over-week.
- The refinance index decreased 2 percent week-over-week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances was 3.89 percent, an increase from 3.83 percent last week.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Foreclosures were down 21.7 percent year-over-year.
- Foreclosures were down 16.2 percent month-over-month.
- The rate of seriously delinquent homes was 3.2 percent, the lowest level since November 2007.
The top 3 trends homebuyers want this season
Sellers and their agents should consider these updates to stay competitive READ MORE
- Appraised values were 1.75 percent lower than homeowner expectations nationally.
- The gap between appraisal and homeowner estimates narrowed for the fifth month in a row.
- Home values fell 0.42 percent month-over-month but rose 3.37 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to email@example.com.