We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The market composite index increased 0.2 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis week-over-week.
- The refinance index decreased 2 percent week-over-week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances was 3.89 percent, an increase from 3.83 percent last week.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Foreclosures were down 21.7 percent year-over-year.
- Foreclosures were down 16.2 percent month-over-month.
- The rate of seriously delinquent homes was 3.2 percent, the lowest level since November 2007.
My front row seat to the future of real estate
How I’m working with Keller Williams to shape technology and transform the customer experience READ MORE
- Appraised values were 1.75 percent lower than homeowner expectations nationally.
- The gap between appraisal and homeowner estimates narrowed for the fifth month in a row.
- Home values fell 0.42 percent month-over-month but rose 3.37 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to email@example.com.