- HiGabriel is a text-message based program set to launch April 18. You can sign up on the website higabriel.com.
- The service begins with a closing gift (the agent gets to choose from several tasteful options) and after that unrolls a series of handwritten letters and smaller gifts to celebrate things like the home closing anniversary.
- Staying in touch after closing, from drip campaigns to big-time CRMs, remains a long-standing frustration for real estate agents. Why?
Have suggestions for products that you’d like to see reviewed by our real estate technology expert? Email Craig Rowe.
HiGabriel is a client gift delivery service targeted at real estate agents.
Platform(s): Browser, text-based
Ideal for: All agents who regularly offer closing gifts
Top selling points
- After setup, new campaigns initiated via text
- Handwritten letters
- Minimal manual intervention
Things to consider
Staying in touch one year after closing is usually the easy part. How well will HiGabriel perform over time?
Full video review
Have a technology product you would like to discuss? Email Craig Rowe