We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Average fixed mortgage rates dropped to 3.48 percent.
- This is 17 basis points from the November 2012 all-time record low: 3.31 percent.
- Last week, average 30-year fixed-rate mortgages were 3.56 percent.
How data gave me the edge with my luxury listings
Today’s affluent clientele expect you to have expert knowledge of the latest luxury industry data and trends READ MORE
- Existing home sales will fall between seasonally adjusted annual rates of 5.38 and 5.74 million, with a targeted number of 5.56 million.
- This is a slight 0.5 percent increase from May.
- It also indicates a 1.4 percent year-over-year gain.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.