We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Construction spending was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,133.5 billion ($1.13 trillion) in June 2016.
- This is 0.3 percent above the June 2015 estimate (1,130.5 billion).
- Over the first six months of the year, construction spending has been 6.2 percent above the same period in 2015.
- Delinquencies were down 10 percent year-over-year in June.
- Foreclosure starts rose by nearly 12 percent from May.
- However, even with this monthly increase, Q2 overall saw historically low levels of foreclosure starts.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.