We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 4.2 percent week-over-week on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- On an unadjusted basis, applications decreased 17 percent week-over-week.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 62.9 percent of total applications from 64.0 percent the previous week.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Appraised values were 1.56 percent lower than homeowner estimates in August 2016.
- Home values increased 1.73 percent month-over-month in August 2016.
- Year-over-year, values increased 8.13 percent.
How to market a luxury ski property
Go beyond the expected to make your alpine listings stand out READ MORE
- Foreclosure inventory was down 3.9 percent in July 2016 from June 2016.
- Completed foreclosures were down 34,000 in July 2016.
- This is a 16.5 percent year-over-year decline and a 3.9 percent month-over-month decline.
Email market reports to email@example.com.