We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The CoreLogic HPI is up 1.1 percent.
- Year-over-year, the HPI is up 6.2 percent.
- CoreLogic forecasts that the HPI will be up 0.4 percent month-over-month in September 2016 and 5.3 percent year-over-year in August 2017.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Construction spending during August 2016 was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,142.2 billion.
- This is 0.7 percent below the revised July estimate of $1,150.6 billion.
- This is also 0.3 percent below the August 2015 estimate of $1,145.2 billion.
Boost your brand, efficiency and productivity with one platform
Brokers, give your agents the strategic services and support to become productive powerhouses READ MORE
- The national delinquency rate fell by just over 6 percent month-over-month in August 2016.
- Delinquencies were at 4.24 percent in August 2016.
- The inventory of loans in active foreclosure continued its 19-month consecutive downward trend.
Email market reports to email@example.com.