- Agents think the spring/summer market is the make-or-break time of year. But it's what you do in the fourth quarter that's going to set the stage for your success in 2017 and every year.
- You have "holiday" excuses (just like your clients). Instead of arguing with them about holiday objections, ask questions about why they think taking a break is the best option.
- Want to know what's really going on in your market? Do broker price opinions. You can't afford not to have your pulse on whats truly going on in your area.
In today’s podcast, we conclude our series on how to have a massive money-making fourth quarter — and in turn, a rocking next year!
Here are the 10 actions (and mindsets) you need to finish the year strong:
1. Decide on a workday schedule that will help you meet your goals.
2. Commit to being at work when you’re at work.
3. Track your numbers daily.
You’ll need more leads and more appointments this time of year to get the same results, so track carefully.
4. Know that it’s OK if you’re the only one in the office.
Actually, that’s great! It means there’s more business for you with less competition.
5. Expect to hear holiday objections.
We have five great counterpoints to combat those!
6. Anticipate that some of your listings will want to “take a break.”
Use the technique we explain on today’s show.
7. Embrace that what you do in the fourth quarter largely determines your success in the first quarter.
Is that starting to register with you? We know you’ve been working hard all year and the temptation is to kick back and relax — but don’t.
8. Have fun!
These are the easiest months of the year to get great at connecting and re-connecting with your past clients and centers of influence. Attend events and host events!
9. Set aside at least one week prior to the new year for your real estate treasure map.
Don’t wait until the year has already started to work on your plan.
Begin now and you’ll have time to refine and polish so you don’t get behind when its time to get back to work after the holidays.
10. Ask for help when you need it.
If you have a great office and broker, bravo!
If not, you’re already surrounded by all the support and motivation you need. Stay connected.
Subscribe to Tim and Julie Harris’ podcast on iTunes or follow us online at realestatecoachingradio.com.
Tim and Julie Harris have over 20 years’ experience in real estate. Learn more about their real estate coaching and training programs at timandjulieharris.com, or request more information about their programs at joinharris.com.