- What's the best CRM to house your leads? The one you're going to use!
- The traditional CRM model was basically just a database. Wise Agent has expanded that model and operates more like a business hub.
- As the market changes, you'll need 50 percent more contacts to keep the same amount of leads coming in. You will have to work harder. Don't lose those valuable leads because you don't have a system.
Today we’re joined by founder and CEO of Wise Agent, Brandon Wise. As a agent, back in 2001, Wise was frustrated by the lack of available and easy to use CRMs.
That lead him and a friend to develop Wise Agent, which offers features that are both vital to “back to basics” lead generation, but also recognizes the growing influence of social media and gives agents the edge with those features.
Coming off of our recent podcast series “18 relentless lead follow-up rules,” here are some things we appreciate about Wise Agent and how the system fits with some of the lead follow-up rules and general principles we keep reminding you about:
1. Schedule your lead follow-up daily.
Wise Agent has the daily call list right on the front page of your site so that the calls you need to make that day are right in front of you and ready to go. Notice how Wise Agent prioritizes real conversations with that call list feature?
2. Each time you call someone, you are either pre-qualifying them, setting an appointment for a presentation or finding out more information.
Wise Agent has a notes function with a time/date stamp on every note that you make on clients and prospects.
Each time you call them, whatever you talked about before is ready for you to recall — making you stand out as a great listener and professional.
3. Not knowing your numbers is malpractice.
You can’t get to the next level without knowing what is working for you right now.
So, just as you must know your list-to-sell ratio, you must also know the results you’re yielding with your lead generation efforts.
Wise Agent makes this easy with reports for agents on appointments (set versus kept), a lead sources report and a call report that can also be handy for team managers to look at and evaluate.
4. Social media is an enhancement, not a replacement to the phone call.
We’re like a broken record on this one, guys, but you know its true!
Since social media is here to stay, what you can do is use Wise Agent’s enhancement function to draw in any available social media information from just one piece of a prospects information.
Use this to give you insights on what interests your client in real estate and otherwise after you’ve used the phone to make the connection.
The reality is that your Spring 2017 is already here.
The contacts you’re making now are the leads that will make or break your next year in real estate. If your leads are still on post it notes, strewn throughout your car, or on a CRM that you’re not using, it’s time to get serious!
Find the best, uncomplicated system that you will use, pick up the phone and follow those A, B or C leads until they turn into commissions in your pocket.
Subscribe to Tim and Julie Harris’ podcast on iTunes or follow us online at realestatecoachingradio.com.
Tim and Julie Harris have over 20 years’ experience in real estate. Learn more about their real estate coaching and training programs at timandjulieharris.com, or request more information about their programs at joinharris.com.