We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The current Black Knight HPI value is $266,000.
- This is up 0.3 percent month-over-month.
- It’s also up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- The frequency of defects, fraudulence and misrepresentation in the information submitted in mortgage loan applications decreased 1.4 percent in September 2016 compared with August 2016.
- Compared to September 2015, the Defect Index decreased by 14.8 percent.
- The Defect Index is down 32.3 percent from the high point of risk in October 2013.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The Home Price Index year-over-year change for August 2016 was a 6.0 percent increase.
- The share of homes with negative equity in Q2 2016 was 7.1 percent.
- The cash sales share (as of June 2016) was 29.3 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.