LAS VEGAS — If you’re going to build a team, noted Caryn Yates at Century One’s One21 Conference, you don’t want to throw it together haphazardly.
- First, ask yourself why you want to form a team. You should be an excellent agent who wants to share your success.
- Work on your time management, business management, personal management and activity management skills.
- Understand the numbers behind your business and know how they should change to support additional staff for a team.
- Build a vision and values for the team that will help guide your activities and processes. Are you Nordstrom or Walmart?
- Hire in the right order -- don't put the cart before the horse.
Big plans for business in 2018?
Give yourself the tools to own the new year at Connect SF, July 17-20, 2018