Inman Connect is thrilled to announce the first round of speakers for this August’s event at The Aria Las Vegas! Attendees will gain valuable insights from industry leaders on brand-building, generating leads, recruiting and other essential topics.
If you’re a new agent looking to build your personal brand, and get an airtight system in place, check out…
- Shannon McKinstrie, social media strategist and mentor, Boutique Social, will guide business owners into making a big splash online and growing their accounts through proven, organic and sustainable strategies.
- Glennda Baker, associate broker of Glennda Baker & Associates, receives two million views weekly on TikTok and is recognized as one of Newsweek America’s Best Agents, will bring her renowned residential real estate knowledge to center stage.
- Wendy Papasan, founder, Papasan Properties Group, Keller Williams, has sold more than $450 million worth of real estate and has more than 1,600 happy clients. Wendy will be sharing her success story with the Inman community on how she became a business owner earning almost $3 million in revenue.
If you’re focusing on expansion, looking for areas of growth to pursue, don’t miss…
- Doug Brien, CEO and co-founder of Mynd, is a Super Bowl Champion and highly respected real estate leader. Mynd currently manages 17,600 units in 26 markets across the country. By the end of 2023, it expects to manage 20,000 homes. Doug will be providing essential insights into today’s market.
- Matt Lieberman, professor and social cognitive neuroscience lab director, UCLA, is the author of the recently published book Social: Why Our Brains are Wired to Connect and will be touching upon social cognition, persuasion, emotion regulation and social factors and how these impact our daily lives.
- Tamir Poleg, CEO, The Real Brokerage, with 15 years of real estate experience, is now set to build and expand the next-generation real estate brokerage.
- Guy Gal, CEO and co-founder, Side, is dedicated to transforming the best real estate agents into market-leading businesses. He believes that the future of real estate is local, boutique, specialized and agent-owned.
If you’re looking for innovative ways to stretch your goals, and step out of your comfort zone, learn from…
- Mike DelPrete, real estate tech strategist, will share insights on how to dissect the major shifts happening across the industry and provide the context on what that means for agents and brokers.
- Brad Inman, CEO and founder of real estate’s most influential name in news information and innovation: Inman.
- Adena Hefets, founder & CEO, Divvy Homes, is a visionary for making homeownership accessible and achievable for everyone.
Witness the gathering of the brightest minds in real estate as they share their expertise on stage this summer, Aug. 8-10. Don’t miss the opportunity for professional growth at Inman Connect Las Vegas.