The verdict is in — the old way of doing business is over. Join us at Inman Connect New York Jan. 23-25, when together we’ll conquer today’s market challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities. Defy the market and bet big on your future.
The verdict is in. And the old ways of doing business are officially dead.
What happens now to an industry in shock?
The two-day Inman Connect virtual event starts today — and to kick off Wednesday’s general session, Inman founder Brad Inman has gathered an all-star panel of experts, including eXp’s Kendall Bonner and Collabra CEO Russ Cofano, to weigh in on Tuesday’s historic Sitzer | Burnett verdict. The session, entitled “The Verdict Is In,” will air live at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET.
Kicking off today, this special Inman Connect virtual event promises much more than the smartest reaction to the big courtroom ruling. Over the next two days, we’ll connect you with forward-thinking peers and explore the innovations shaping the future of real estate.
- Innovative Leadership in Times of Chaos: Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin, discusses adaptability, resilience, and forward-thinking leadership in the real estate industry.
- Inman Influencer Roundtable: Get exclusive insights and actionable strategies from real estate and social media personalities, including Tarek El Moussa, Mauricio Umansky, and more.
- The Perfect Storm: Damian Eales, the new CEO of realtor.com, shares insights on the current state of real estate and its future.
- AI Tools That Will Rock Your World in 2024: Phil Stringer of The AI Agent Academy reveals trends and implementations that will supercharge your business in the coming year.
- How to Create Your 2024 Social Media Plan: Join Katie Lance to build your social media calendar for the upcoming year and drive engagement that produces results.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the agenda to see our lineup of speakers, and plan out your two-day journey. You won’t want to miss these engaging sessions with industry visionaries.
Featured speakers include:
- Tarek El Moussa, TEM Capital
- Egypt Sherrod, Egypt Sherrod Real Estate & Design Group
- Mauricio Umansky, The Agency
- Glenn Kelman, Redfin
- Glennda Baker, Glennda Baker and Associates
- Katie Lance, Katie Lance Consulting
- Matthew Ferrara, philosopher, speaker, photographer
- Verl Workman, Workman Success Systems
- Anthony Lamacchia, Lamacchia Companies Inc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving real estate market. Get your ticket here, and join us.
If you can’t make it to this event, join us at Inman Connect New York Jan. 23-25, 2024. Get ready to connect, learn, and thrive in a changing market.