North Carolina residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
North Carolina median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $209,000 at $109/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $212,823 at $108/SF
- Condos: $169,000 at $121/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $167,500 at $100/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $120,000 at $160/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $136,900 at $109/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $179,000 at $103/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $299,900 at $111/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $465,000 at $134/SF
North Carolina median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,075 at $0.72/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,100 at $0.71/SF
- Condos: $900 at $0.8/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $1,016 at $1.09/SF
- Multi-family residential: $995 at $1.01/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $919 at $1.25/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $923 at $0.89/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,075 at $0.72/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $1,400 at $0.65/SF
North Carolina median sales prices and price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $174,700 at $102/SF
- Single-family residential: $102/SF
- Condos: $103/SF
North Carolina homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 78.5% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 21.5% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 8.1% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.6% (approximately $6,000)
- 8.2% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.7% (approximately $6,100)
- 6.9% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.4% (approximately $5,000)
4.2% of all homes in North Carolina sold in the past 12 months.
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 3.2% over the past year, to $148,800.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.
Discover more North Carolina real estate news here or check out additional Zillow data.