Utah residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Utah median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $289,900 at $148/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $292,500 at $146/SF
- Condos: $278,950 at $163/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $279,950 at $113/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: currently undisclosed at $159/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $169,900 at $147/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $250,000 at $144/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $321,000 at $144/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $425,000 at $144/SF
Utah median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,230 at $0.89/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,265 at $0.88/SF
- Condos: $1,099 at $0.9/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $897 at $1.02/SF
- Multi-family residential: $925 at $0.98/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $810 at $1.22/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $925 at $0.97/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,195 at $0.86/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $1,350 at $0.87/SF
Utah homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 83.0% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 17.0% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 8.1% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.1% (approximately $10,000)
- 8.3% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.1% (approximately $10,000)
- 7.1% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 2.9% (approximately $7,000)
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 5.9% over the past year, to $222,100.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.
Discover more Utah real estate news here or check out additional Zillow data.