Inman Connect Imperial Suite Promotion
Inman Connect SF Imperial Suite Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. Open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Ends 7/5/15.
You understand you are providing your information to Inman News Features, Inc. and such information will be used solely for the purposes of recording participation in the Promotion and winner notifications.
(1) Promotion Description – Inman News Features, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is offering the “Imperial Suite Promotion” (the “Promotion”) and will award one (1) Grand Prize via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 5:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 3, 2015 and ends at 5:00 PM PT on July 5, 2015, (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry and who are currently residing in, and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) and Canada. Employees, officers, consultants and directors of the Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development, administration, promotion, implementation or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials (collectively “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse, including half-and-step family members) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
(3) How to Enter – Visit https://www.inman.com/imperial-suite-promotion/ and complete the registration form with your first and last name, and your e-mail address. By entering you will be subscribed to electronic communication from the Sponsor, however, subscribing to electronic communication is NOT a requirement for entry, nor does it affect your chances of winning. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications from the Sponsor at any time.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
(5) Grand Prize – One (1) Grand Prize – One (1) winner will win the following package: A 4 night stay in the Imperial Suite in the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel from August 3 – August 7, 2015. Dates are non-negotiable. The Grand Prize includes for room and tax fees only, all other incidental expenses are the responsibility of the Winner. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $10,000, No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any portion of the prize. No refund or compensation will be made by the Sponsor in the event of the cancellation or delay of Inman Connect in San Francisco. The Grand Prize does not include any expenses or incidental travel costs not expressly stated above including, but not limited to, air transportation or ground transportation to/from the residence of the winner to airport of departure/return, taxes, meals, snacks, beverages, gratuities, accident, baggage and trip cancellation insurance, and personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls. Winner is solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Sponsors will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates.
(6) Prize Awarding – One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted on or about July 6, 2015. Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted within two (2) business days of the drawing by the e-mail address associated with their entry (“Prize Notification”). The Grand Prize winner will be provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by the Sponsor (collectively “Affidavit”), (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s Prize Notification. The potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Return of Affidavit or Prize Notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor, and their successors, assigns, licenses, representatives and agents, to use winner’s name, hometown, prize information and likeness, without limitation, for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented as Sponsors so determine without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), be required to execute a consent to the use of such winner’s name, hometown, prize information and likeness, without limitation, for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item or (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Winner will be issued a tax form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize awarded. All federal, state, local, and other taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(7) General – All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete and he/she is a confirmed winner. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, including without limitation using bots, scripts or other mechanisms to automate the receipt of entries as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or their Promotion Administrator will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
(8) Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution – This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oakland, California having jurisdiction and entrants irrevocably consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts located in Oakland, California; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. EACH SPONSOR’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE STATED ARV OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREUNDER. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Official Rules are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between each entrant and the Sponsors relating to the subject matter hereof.
(9) Information about the Winner – You can request the name of the winner by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt after August, 1 2015 and before November 1, 2015 to: Inman News Features, Inc. Sweepstakes Winner Information, 4225 Hollis St., Emeryville, CA 94608. (WA and VT residents may omit return postage.)
(10) Communication – Any questions or comments regarding this Promotion should be directed to Inman News Features, Inc. via e-mail to email@example.com.
Inman News Features, Inc.
4225 Hollis St.
Emeryville, CA 94608
Inman News Features, Inc.
4225 Hollis St.
Emeryville, CA 94608