Get a crash course in everything you need to know about real estate technology in one six-hour day. Agent Reboot will teach you the latest in mobile technology, Facebook for business, video marketing, lifestyle branding, WordPress blogging, iPad strategies and much more!
March 9th: 8 AM – 3 PM
Washington State Convention Center
Check out this video that will tell you what you can expect from Agent Reboot! (click here to view)
Hear some of the best industry experts all in one day at Agent Reboot Seattle:
- Daniel Rothamel, Founder of RealEstateZebra.com, @realestatezebra
- Chris Smith, Co-Creator, Tech Savvy Agents, @techsavvyagent
- Charlie Engel, Vice President of Sales – Real Estate, Oodle, Inc, @oodle_RE
- Darin Persinger, Founder, ProductivityJunkies.com @socialcruiting
- Sherry Chris, CEO, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, @sherrychris
- Brad Andersohn, Outreach Manager, Zillow.com, @Zillow
- John Robinson, Manager, Partner Relations Zillow.com, @Zillow
- Dale Chumbley, Realtor, Prudential NW Properties, @DaleChumbley
- OB Jacobi, President, Windermere Real Estate
- Ron Sparks, Managing Vice President, Coldwell Banker Bain, @RonSparks2010
Agent Reboot is a smart investment of your time and your money. For only $49 you will walk away from Agent Reboot with strategies you can implement in your business immediately. Also, you’ll get a chance to network with some of the top agents and brokers who live and work in Washington state!
Save $50, register today and pay only $49!
Register now >> (use code ‘WKLYHL’ to receive discount)
See what people had to say about Agent Reboot last year:
“Agent Reboot was an invaluable way to encapsulate what the relevant technology trends are for the individual real estate agent today. As an owner of a brokerage, it was a no-brainer to encourage all of our agents to attend this event.”
“What a great day. In the first half hour I got my money’s worth. I’ll be at least a month processing all the information but I have already put 5 things into action. Thank you. Thank you.”
“It was up to date and informative beyond my expectations. I liked the group forum on stage and adding local experts so it doesn’t seem out of touch for the area.”
Not in the Seattle area? Check out the complete list of cities we will be at this year (24 total!)
Written by: Katie Lance, Senior Marketing Manager, Inman News, @katielance