The Realtor ratings and reviews bar has been raised. Are you even in the game yet? Blame Amazon. Blame iTunes. We have officially become conditioned to looking for reviews while purchasing online. While we don’t technically purchase an agents services, the stakes are so high when buying or selling a home that research is inevitable. That research will involve Google searches galore.
- How’s your online reputation?
- How many reviews should you have?
- Where should you have them?
- What should they say?
- When do you ask for them?
- What exactly do you do when a negative review is found?
- Should you use video?
- Who are the industry pioneers in the rating and review space?