Real estate professionals are looking for “large screens, zippy processing speeds, and high-resolution cameras and video” from their smartphones, according to Condo.com, which has compiled a list of the top 5 smartphones for real estate agents.
The top 5 smartphones for real estate agents, according to Condo.com:
1. iPhone 5 (fast processor, large screen, good camera for taking listing photos).
2. HTC One (high-resolution,4.7-inch screen, quad-core processor, 2 gigabytes (GB) of RAM and up to 64 GB internal storage capacity “for agents who snap a lot of photos”).
3. Samsung Galaxy S4 (Two cameras “take great photos,” and 2 GB of RAM provides “decent speed.” Up to 64 GB of internal storage with microSD card)
4. LG Optimus G Pro (“Real estate agents looking to scale down from a tablet and have just one device for phone, camera and work space should take a look at this large-screen ‘phablet.'”)
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 2: (“Another phablet for real estate agents who like a lot of workspace … They will also find the S pen handy … to send a quick note about a home they just found, they simply take a photo and use the S pen to jot some information directly on the photo.”)