Real estate tip: Homeowners have taxation recourse

What agency reviews property tax collections?

The state agency usually responsible is most often called the Board of Equalization. In many states, the board also acts as an appeals body for homeowner complaints about excessive property taxes. *** Send a Letter to the Editor for publication.Send a comment or news tip to our newsroom. Please include the headline of the story....