- The Housing Rights Center will present the 5th Annual Housing Rights Summit on April 16 in Los Angeles. This event brings together civil rights and social justice advocates, property owners, real estate agents and lenders to discuss housing and civil rights issues. Sessions will cover topics such as historical perspectives of fair housing, issues in current enforcement, sexual orientation and the law, and housing as a basic human right.
- Jupitermedia’s Digital Rights Management Conference & Expo takes place on April 12-14 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City. Attendees will hear keynotes about digital rights fundamentals and future directions, as well as panel discussions on today’s controversial issues of online piracy and digital copyright.
- The Manufactured Housing Institute will host the National Congress & Expo for Manufactured and Modular Housing, April 13-15 in Las Vegas. Sessions will cover topics such as marketing and design trends for tomorrow, development opportunities and partnering with hometown banks. The expo includes more than 100 exhibitors spotlighting new products and services in the industry.
- The International Downtown Association will hold its Spring Conference April 17-19 in Houston. The conference will highlight downtown Houston, which has transformed significantly over the past two decades. Attendees also can tour a master-planned community called the Woodlands. Conference sessions will cover topics such as construction management, planning basics, streetscape projects, business improvement districts, and transit-oriented development.
- The U.S. Commerce Department will release March housing construction figures on April 16.
*** Send a Letter to the Editor for publication.
Send a comment or news tip to our newsroom.
Please include the headline of the story.