- The International Association of Privacy Professionals is hosting an audio conference, “CAN SPAM: What to Expect from New Regulations” on April 20. A panel of experts including an attorney from the Federal Trade Commission will discuss e-mail regulation and compliance challenges for marketers.
- The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO) will hold its mid-year meeting April 22-24 in Omaha, Neb.
- The American Land Title Association will hold its 2004 Federal Conference April 19-21, at the Capitol Hill Hyatt in Washington, D.C. The association is also sponsoring a telephone seminar about the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) called “Packaging in the Marketplace” on April 22.
- The District of Columbia Fair Housing Symposium is scheduled for April 20 in Washington, D.C. The event features a four-hour training session on fair housing for property managers, leasing agents and real estate practitioners. Other sessions will cover predatory lending and home improvement.
- The Mortgage Bankers Association’s National Secondary Market Mortgage Conference & Expo is slated for April 18-21 in Washington, D.C. Industry experts will discuss predatory lending, hedging, valuation of securities and servicing, industry regulation and micro and macroeconomic forecasting.
- The American Planning Association will host the APA National Planning Conference April 24-28 in Washington, D.C. The conference features 200 sessions, 70 mobile workshops and special events.
*** Send a Letter to the Editor for publication.
Send a comment or news tip to our newsroom.
Please include the headline of the story.