- The National Association of Realtors will host its 2004 Midyear Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, May 10-15 in Washington, D.C. The trade show runs from May 12-14. The association will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony to officially open the new Realtor building to Midyear attendees onWednesday, May 12, at 12:30 p.m.
- LendingTree CEO Doug Lebda will share insights on the real estate and mortgage lending industries during an Inman News audio conference May 13.
- The Urban Land Institute’s 2004 Spring Council Forum is slated for May 12-14 in New Orleans. The event brings together urban planners and real estate developers for workshops, cultural tours and panel discussions about urban development.
- The Mortgage Bankers Association will host a Subprime Lending and Alternative Products conference, May 12-14, in Washington, D.C. Industry leaders and technology experts will discuss the latest trends and products and take advantage of networking opportunities.
- NextFest 2004, hosted by Wired magazine and GE, will take place May 14-16 at the Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco. The event will present 70 exhibits that embody the future of communication, design, entertainment, exploration, health, security and transportation.
- The 2004 Community Development Policy Summit, hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, is slated for May 14 in Columbus, Ohio. The daylong program titled, “The Recapitalization of Communities,” will analyze policy frameworks for recapitalizing the infrastructures of rural and urban areas in the Midwest.
Show Comments Hide Comments