- The American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association Mid-Year Meeting is slated for June 1-2, in Washington, D.C. The event, hosted by the National Association of Home Builders, brings together policy researchers and real estate practitioners from all over the country to discuss the latest research and events in real estate and urban economics policy.
- The National Association of Mortgage Brokers will hold its annual meeting June 5-8, in Salt Lake City. This year’s conference, “Racing to New Heights” features keynote speeches by U.S. Olympic distance runner Henry Marsh and Roger Blackwell, Ph.D., a professor of marketing at Ohio State University.
- The American Bankers Association will host a Regulatory Compliance Conference, June 6-9, in Chicago. The conference will cover compliance and risk management, anti-money laundering, privacy and information security, and more.
- The National Credit Union Administration will host a workshop, “How to Make More Mortgages,” June 2, in Boston. The workshop will focus on how credit union officials can help expand home ownership opportunities to people of modest means. Topics included credit union innovations, managing mortgage-lending risks and support and partnering opportunities.
- John Gould, director of Consumer Lending & Bank Cards practice at the TowerGroup, will discuss key issues of Internet fraud during the Advanced Card Technology Association of Canada Conference in Toronto, June 2.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.