- The International Association of Privacy Professionals will host the Privacy Futures conference in San Francisco, June 9-11. The event will focus on technology and policy innovation in consumer privacy.
- The American Institute of Architects‘ National Convention and Design Expo is slated for June 10-12, in Chicago. The event offers continuing education programs for building and design industry professionals, as well as tours and 700 exhibits of products and services on display.
- Homestore CEO Mike Long will speak at the Deutsche Bank Media Conference at The Pierre Hotel in New York City on June 9. A Webcast of the presentation will be available on the company’s Investor Relations Web site.
- The Economic Development Administration National Conference is slated for June 8-10, in Washington, D.C. This year’s event will focus on, “The Innovation Imperative–Translating Ideas Into Regional Prosperity.”
- The National Housing Conference will hold its “Housing Person of the Year” award dinner June 9 at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. This year’s honoree is Countrywide CEO Angelo Mozilo. A policy symposium will follow on June 10 in Washington, D.C. The symposium will focus on private-sector participation in affordable housing and community development activities.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.