- The annual PCBC conference will kick off June 15-18, in San Francisco. The California Building Industry Association presents the annual PCBC symposium for residential developers and their project teams. The Urban Land Institute will hold its annual Multifamily Trends Conference in conjunction with the event, June 14-15.
- The Subprime Lending Symposium will be held June 14-15, in San Francisco. The conference, hosted by Thomson Media Conferences and Exhibitions, will explore lead generation, new technology and predatory lending regulation, among other topics.
- The Internet Planet Conference & Expo is slated for June 15-16, in New York City. The conference is a meeting place for company executives and their teams to exchange ideas and discuss strategies related to all aspects of Web site operations for growing their business online.
- Home loan giant Countrywide will hold an analyst and investor forum June 16, in Frisco, Texas.
- NeighborWorks and Neighborhood Reinvestment Corp. will hold a conference on Rural NeighborWorks Organizations in a Global Economy, June 15-18, in Deadwood, S.D. Attendees will discuss successes in rural community development.
- The Rural Gateway Training Conference will be held June 16-18, in Darien, Ga. The free workshop, sponsored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, aims to build the housing and economic development capacity of organizations in the Southeast region of the U.S.
- KnowledgePlex will conduct an online chat, “Rural Housing: Issues and Challenges,” June 16. Bob Rapoza, executive secretary of the National Rural Housing Coalition, and Eileen Fitzgerald, senior director of housing for the Fannie Mae Foundation, will be online to discuss rural housing issues.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.