A joint venture between G REIT Inc. and tenant-in-common investors has sold a 12-story office building in St. Louis, Mo., for $47 million.

G REIT, which owned a 77.63 percent interest in the property, and the TIC investors, which owned the remaining 22.37 percent, sold One Financial Plaza to Parmenter Realty Fund III Inc.

The class A property, constructed in 1985, comprises approximately 434,000 square feet of gross leasable area. At the time of sale, the building was 85 percent occupied by tenants that included Jacobs Engineering Group and Stifel Financial Corp.

Originally purchased in August 2004 for $37 million, the property netted G REIT approximately $11.5 million in cash proceeds after payment of a related mortgage loan, closing costs and other transaction expenses, and the return of lender-required reserves.

Show Comments Hide Comments


Sign up for Inman’s Morning Headlines
What you need to know to start your day with all the latest industry developments
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from Inman.
Thank you for subscribing to Morning Headlines.
Back to top
Only 3 days left to register for Inman Connect Las Vegas before prices go up! Don't miss the premier event for real estate pros.Register Now ×
Limited Time Offer: Get 1 year of Inman Select for $199SUBSCRIBE×
Log in
If you created your account with Google or Facebook
Don't have an account?
Forgot your password?
No Problem

Simply enter the email address you used to create your account and click "Reset Password". You will receive additional instructions via email.

Forgot your username? If so please contact customer support at (510) 658-9252

Password Reset Confirmation

Password Reset Instructions have been sent to

Subscribe to The Weekender
Get the week's leading headlines delivered straight to your inbox.
Top headlines from around the real estate industry. Breaking news as it happens.
15 stories covering tech, special reports, video and opinion.
Unique features from hacker profiles to portal watch and video interviews.
Unique features from hacker profiles to portal watch and video interviews.
It looks like you’re already a Select Member!
To subscribe to exclusive newsletters, visit your email preferences in the account settings.
Up-to-the-minute news and interviews in your inbox, ticket discounts for Inman events and more
1-Step CheckoutPay with a credit card
By continuing, you agree to Inman’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

You will be charged . Your subscription will automatically renew for on . For more details on our payment terms and how to cancel, click here.

Interested in a group subscription?
Finish setting up your subscription