Have you ever wanted to write for Inman News? To showcase your ideas and expertise to the rest of your peers?
Now we’re giving you that chance. Each week we’ll be giving you a new subject to think about. If you’ve got something to say, submit an article to the InmanWiki and if we like what you’ve written, we’ll publish it for all to read in an upcoming edition of Inman News. Last week’s contest winner will be published tomorrow on Inman News.
Articles should be between 300-500 words long and should be written clearly and in an informative and factual manner. No commercial pitches please; remember this is your opportunity to let your voice be heard. Only one article per week will be chosen for publication.
This Week’s Topic:
The subprime mortgage market has been falling apart, with lenders going bankrupt and delinquencies on the rise. Tell us what impact you think the fallout will have on your market. Be sure to explain why your market will or will not be affected.
How to Enter and Post your Article to the InmanWiki (in 4 Easy Steps)
1. Create a User Name – This will be what you use to login in to the InmanWiki, and what will also be displayed as attribution on your articles. It will also be what you use to log in to the site during future visits: http://www.inmanwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&type=signup
2. Complete your User Profile – After signing in to the InmanWiki, make sure you’ve filled out your User Profile with a brief description of who you are. Here’s some great tips to get the best out of your User Profile: http://www.inmanwiki.com/Real-Estate/First_Things_First…
3. Create a New Article – Click on ‘Create a New Article’ button on the sidebar. Compose your article or paste your article into the text field. For more on how to format your article, please read: http://www.inmanwiki.com/Real-Estate/Help:Formatting
4. Categorize your Article – In order for us to find your article, please make sure you include the following code at the bottom of your article – [[Category: Market Opinion]]
5. Let us Know – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org that you have made your submission. He will confirm the entry has been successfully submitted to the wiki for consideration in the contest.