Wells Real Estate Investment Trust II Inc. has acquired Pasadena Corporate Park, a three-building, class A office/retail development, in a sale-leaseback with IndyMac Bank.

The 265,000-square-foot complex, located in Pasadena, Calif., includes two three-story office buildings and a retail building.

IndyMac Bank, the seller, occupies 71 percent of the property, and has signed a new 10-year lease. An unidentified tenant occupied the remaining 29 percent at the time of sale.

Show Comments Hide Comments


Sign up for Inman’s Morning Headlines
What you need to know to start your day with all the latest industry developments
Thank you for subscribing to Morning Headlines.
Back to top
We've updated our terms of use.Read them here×