Broadway Partners today announced it recently leased 119,485 square feet of office space at its midtown Manhattan, N.Y., office tower, bringing occupancy to approximately 92 percent.
The five leases at 340 Madison Ave. include:
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s lease for 50,519 square feet.
- PNC Financial Services Group’s leasing of 40,310 square feet.
- Banco Espirito Santo Investment, S.A’s lease for 13,328 square feet.
- Unison Site Management’s lease for 11,113 square feet.
- Investment firm Zenkyoren Asset Management of America Inc.’s leasing of 4,115 square feet.
The property is a 22-story, 748,000-square-foot, class A office building located one block from Grand Central Station and spans the entire westerly Madison Avenue blockfront between 43rd and 44th Streets. Originally built in 1928 and completely redeveloped in 2006, the property is home to high-profile law firms and financial firms such as McDermott Will & Emery, SunGard, Coach, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance, National Financial Partners and Nuveen.
What’s your opinion? Leave your comments below or send a
letter to the editor.