The Inman News 2008 list of 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders will be published Monday, Sept. 29, as a Special Report available to Inman News Premium Members.
The annual list of most influential people in the industry recognizes those who embrace leadership, innovation, ingenuity, power and persistence — they are the industry’s best and brightest, and also include those outside figures whose actions influence the business of buying and selling homes.
The 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders list is divided into six categories:
- Residential real estate brokerage
- Technology and online real estate
- Real estate trade association and government agencies
- Media heavyweights
- Economists, academics and advocates
- Mortgage and ancillary services
What’s your opinion? Leave your comments below or send a letter to the editor.