Don't give up on your home

Part 1: Loan mods: Hype or real deal?

The premier event for luxury agents and brokers
Luxury Connect | Oct. 16-18 | Beverly Hills

DEAR BERNICE: I had an interest-only jumbo loan fixed at 6.125 percent for five years. It was scheduled to readjust in 2011.