Editor’s note: Inman News called upon agents and brokers, technologists and industry executives to let us know about their real estate predictions, items on their real estate wish lists and/or their real estate resolutions for 2010. This second segment features a collection of the responses received. Click here to read the first segment and click here to read Part 3.
It’s been a long time since I’ve last written. I must admit I was pretty mad at you when I received socks and underwear when what I really wanted was new bike. Then I was informed that you may not even exist. But my two young sons assure me of your existence and so, on that blind faith, I am sending you my Christmas list.
- I really want data standards. I want to be able to just come up with the best Web applications I can create and not worry about reconfiguring it to work with 900 different MLS providers.
- Please throw a little bit more Christmas magic dust to all of us starting new companies. We all have a dream and want an opportunity to succeed.
- Skip a banker’s house.
- Never put me in the middle seat of an airplane ever again.
- Stop the foreclosures.
- Don’t let another soldier die.
- And please make sure that all my friends (and everyone else for that matter) who have lost their job this year find a new one, quickly. Quickly Santa, quickly.
Costa Mesa, Calif. …CONTINUED