Inman News is now accepting nominations for the Inman 100, an annual list recognizing those who embody leadership, innovation, ingenuity, power and persistence.
The 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders list highlights the industry’s best and brightest, as well as leaders outside of the industry whose actions have an impact on the business of buying and selling homes.
The list, which is not ranked, is organized in seven categories:
- Brokerages, Franchisors, Brokerage Organizations
- Economists, Academics and Consultants
- Industry trade groups, MLSs
- Media, Blogging, Social Media, Marketing
- Mortgage, Title, Ancillary Services
The nominations process closes on Friday, Nov. 16, 2012.
Nominations will be reviewed by Inman News’ editorial staff and company managers, and an internal review team will consider these and other influential individuals that fit the criteria before making a final selection.
Enter your nominations in the form below:
Among the criteria considered in the review and selection process:
- Does this person have the power to change his or her real estate industry company on a daily basis?
- Does this person have the power to change other real estate companies on a daily basis?
- Does this person have the power to influence the industry as a whole?
- Has this person made decisions and taken action in the past year that created change within the industry?
- Does this person participate in boards, committees, organizations that create changes within the industry?
- Has this person been responsible for driving growth at his or her company in the past year?
- Does this person have the ability to influence regulatory and legislative decisions impacting the business of real estate?
- Has this person demonstrated the ability to influence public opinion within the real estate industry?
- Is this person in a position of power that can impact a significant share of real estate industry participants?
- Has this person been responsible for creating programs, services, technologies, etc., that have led to widespread changes in the industry?
- Has this person driven changes in the industry that are beneficial for real estate consumers and industry practitioners?
- Has this person launched initiatives in the past year that have been particularly impactful for the business of real estate?
- Does this person regularly capture the attention of other industry leaders and decision-makers?
The Inman 100 report will be published in December 2012. View the 2011 Inman 100 report: //www.inman.com/inman100.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 150, with any questions about the nomination and selection process.
|Contact Inman News:|
|Letter to the Editor|