Hunt Real Estate ERA, one of the largest brokerages in the U.S., is sending listings the firm represents in New York and Arizona directly to the Zillow Real Estate Network.
The Depew, N.Y.-based firm is the 49th brokerage to join the Zillow Pro for Brokers program since it launched in June. The program gives greater prominence to participating brokers’ listing agents, improved listing accuracy and enhanced reporting.
With 30 offices in New York and Arizona Hunt Real Estate ERA closed 8,344 transaction sides in 2011, which made it the 33rd biggest brokerage by that measure, according to data compiled by Real Trends.
"Hunt Real Estate ERA is committed to providing our agents with the best tools and the best training in the business, and Zillow Pro for Brokers helps give them an edge in the marketplace," said Peter F. Hunt, president and CEO of Hunt Real Estate Corp., in a statement.
In return for providing listings directly to Zillow, Hunt Real Estate ERA listing agents are featured at the top of a list of buyer’s agents that appears next to listings they represent (buyer’s agents pay Zillow to appear next to listings on the site).
A photo of the listing agent will be displayed, if provided in the feed, along with a link to the listing agent’s Zillow profile page, which can include links to any website of the agent’s choosing.
Brokerage-sourced listings will trump data from all other sources. Other Zillow Pro for Brokers ("zPro") features:
- Agents belonging to zPro brokerages get automatic text and email alerts when a consumer fills out a lead form. Agents receive a follow-up reminder via phone within eight hours if they haven’t contacted the consumer. Previously, listing agents had to sign up to receive these notifications.
- Partner brokers choose who gets leads — the broker’s customer relationship management system, the listing agent, or both.
- ZPro brokers can sign up to receive weekly listing reports that include listing page views, search result views, lead counts, and the rate at which an agent opens his or her lead emails. Previously, only listing agents could sign themselves or their clients up to receive these reports.
Hunt Real Estate ERA joins other large brokers like Long and Foster Real Estate Inc., Realty Estate One and Realty ONE Group, No. 3, No. 9 and No. 11, respectively, of U.S. brokerages in 2011 by transaction sides, according to Real Trends.
The 49 brokerages currently participating in the Zillow Pro for Brokers Program are:
- Alain Pinel Realtors (California)
- Assist-2-Sell (Nevada)
- Award Realty (Arizona)
- Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty (New York)
- Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene (Texas)
- California Homes Realty (California)
- CES Premier Real Estate (California)
- Coldwell Banker Bain | Seal (Washington and Oregon)
- Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell (Illinois)
- Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman (Tennessee)
- Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber (Indiana)
- Daniel Ravenel Sotheby’s International Realty (South Carolina)
- DPR Realty (Arizona)
- Equestrian Sotheby’s International Realty (Florida)
- Executive Real Estate (Washington)
- First Team Real Estate (California)
- HomeSmart Real Estate (Arizona and California)
- Homesville Real Estate (Texas)
- Hunt Real Estate ERA (New York)
- Jordan Baris (New Jersey)
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate (Massachusetts)
- Long and Foster (Mid-Atlantic)
- Lori Blank & Associates (Arizona)
- Mel Foster Co. (Iowa)
- Pacific Union International (California)
- Prudential Georgia Realty (Georgia)
- Prudential Locations (Hawaii)
- Prudential New Jersey Properties (New Jersey)
- Prudential PenFed Realty (Tennessee)
- Prudential Rubloff (Illinois and Michigan)
- Prudential Tropical (Florida)
- Randall Realty Group (Massachusetts and Rhode Island)
- Re/Max Ability Plus (Indiana)
- Re/Max Allegiance (Mid-Atlantic)
- Re/Max DFW Associates (Texas)
- Re/Max Diamond (Arizona)
- Re/Max Excalibur (Arizona)
- Re/Max Palos Verdes Execs (California)
- Re/Max Renaissance (Arizona)
- Real Estate One (Michigan)
- Realty ONE Group (Nevada, California and Arizona)
- Red Oak Realty (California)
- Solutions Real Estate (Arizona)
- Tarbell Realty (California)
- Tomlinson Real Estate Group (Idaho, Oregon and Washington)
- Town and Shore Realty (Maine)
- Ultima Real Estate (Texas)
- West USA Realty (Arizona)
- Windermere Real Estate Northern Arizona (Arizona)
|Contact Inman News:|
|Letter to the Editor|