Clareity Security launched an online marketplace today giving multiple listing services and vendors a new avenue to market and sell integrated apps and services to real estate agents and brokers.
The Clareity Store partners with MLSs to gives their members access and exposure to third-party services via a “single sign-on” platform.
The new store allows MLSs to offer products to their members on a customized basis. Instead of purchasing a service for all of its members, MLSs now have a way to offer up tools that only a handful of its members may need or want, said Gregg Larson, CEO of Clareity Security.
(MLS software vendor FBS’s Spark Platform offers an application programming interface (API) to integrate standardized MLS data into software applications).
The Clareity Store works on two revenue-sharing plans for vendors. The basic plan includes a $250 setup fee, and Clareity collects 30 percent of revenues earned from sales in the store. The “turbo seller plan” has a $250 setup fee, and Clareity collects 100 percent of the revenues in the first three months and 10 percent after, and vendors must participate in a 90-day advertising program in the store.
Clareity shares its revenue cut from vendor sales 50/50 with its respective partner MLSs.
In March, Clareity announced a three-year partnership with data and technology firm CoreLogic to offer the store to the 145 MLSs and their 600,000 subscribers that run on its CoreLogic MLS platform. With the addition of the 90 MLSs, representing 550,000 subscribers, that use Clareity Security’s Scout for SAFEMLS user authentication tool, Clareity says the store will be available to 70 percent of the MLSs in North America.
This month, Clareity says the following MLSs and Realtor associations will be using the store:
- Birmingham Association of Realtors
- California Regional MLS
- Connecticut Statewide MLS
- Corpus Christi Association of Realtors
- East Bay Regional Data
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors
- Intermountain MLS – Boise, Idaho
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Association of Realtors
- MIAMI Association of Realtors
- Mid America Regional Information Services – St Louis, Mo.
- North Carolina Mountain MLS
- North Texas Real Estate Information Services – Dallas, Texas
- RealComp MLS – Detroit, Mich.
- Rhode Island Statewide MLS
- Sandicor MLS – San Diego, Calif.
- 1000watt – Nudge
- AgentRatings.org / Stand out LLC
- Agents Armor
- AOS Real Front Desk
- Bluebook International
- DaBest IDX Solutions
- GeoJet Information Solutions Inc.
- Happy Grasshopper
- Instanet Solutions
- Leading Agent Real Estate Marketing
- LockboxCombos MLS Web Hosting
- Mobile REALTY APPS
- New Home Source Professional
- Proxio Inc.
- Real Estate Digital
- Realty Connection
- Realty Tools Inc.
- RealtyTrac Inc.
- Reliance Network
- Sequent Systems
- Showing Suite
- Spot-On Inc.
- Ultimate IDX
- Virtual Results
- VirtualTourCafe LLC
- W&R Studios – Cloud CMA
- Wise Agent