SmartZip Analytics Inc. today announced a six-member real estate product advisory council that’s charged with providing insights on product features and services that can help real estate agents land listings.
Pleasanton, Calif.-based SmartZip says its analytics-driven targeted marketing platform, SmartTargeting, can identify likely home sellers and help agents reach them through automated marketing campaigns. SmartZip also provides analytics to companies including realtor.com, Homes.com, Foreclosure.com, HomeSnap and RealtyStore.com.
SmartZip is backed by Intel Capital, Claremont Creek Ventures and Javelin Venture Partners.
The product advisory council “will be crucial in helping shape future product direction as SmartZip continues to enhance its SmartTargeting platform, such as the recently announced mobile app for agents, and new marketing offers to capture home seller leads,” the company said.
The six members of the SmartZip product advisory council announced today are:
- Ron Armstrong, Realtor, Keller Williams Professional Realty
- Greg Colley, owner and founder, The Colley Team at Re/Max
- Tom Corte, co-founder and president, Corte Wright Properties at ERA Matilla Realty
- Lester Cox, president and associate broker, The Cox Team at Pacific Arizona Realty
- Dan Keller, principal, The Keller Home Selling Team at Keller Williams Realty
- Jerry Logan, owner and founder, Jerry Logan Real Estate at Coldwell Banker
“Data and analytics are the future of precision real estate marketing,” Colley said in a statement. “Using predictive business analytics to market to our top 20 percent has been enormously efficient for us.”