On Aug. 4 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, one of the best attended sessions will be Broker Connect, where the brightest brokers from around the country will be on hand to share the hard-won truths about creating success for those actually running brokerages.
The event is sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Matterport and Placester.
Register here for Inman Connect San Francisco, Aug. 4-7 where 150 speakers and 2,500 attendees will network until their voices quit and their business cards run dry. If you are registered for Connect, you can sign up for your free Broker Connect pass here.
To reach hundreds of successful brokers as a sponsor of Broker Connect, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three big takeaways for attendees are:
- A digital marketing strategy that will grow your business
- Best practices for growing a brokerage
- Recruiting like a rock star
The session is being moderated by Sherry Chris, president & CEO, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate and Inman publisher Brad Inman
The agenda for the three-hour, action-packed session:
9:00 – 9:05 Welcome and Overview
9:05 – 9:30 Round Table Networking
9:30 – 10:00 What Changes Might We See in Broker Business Models?
- Eric Post, managing broker, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Realty Partners
- Jay Macklin, owner-broker, Re/Max Platinum Living
- Ashley Bowers, chief operating officer, HomeSmart
- Jude Rasmus, head of real estate, Virgent Realty
10:00 – 10:30 How Boutique Firms are Changing the Way Real Estate is Done
- Stephanie Lanier, co-founder and broker-in-charge, The Lanier Property Group
- Courtney Poulos, broker-owner, Acme Real Estate
- Heidi Rickerd-Rizzo, VP/principal, Terra Firma Global Partners
10:30 – 11:00 Best Practices in the Digital Age
- Noelle Bortfeld, chief marketing officer, Windermere Real Estate
- Pam Blair, principal broker, YogaBug Real Estate
- Chris Lim, founder and CEO, Climb Real Estate Group
11:00 – 11:30 Which Broker Innovations Attract the Best Talent?
- Erin Stepanenko, Southern California district manager, Redfin
- Glenn Sanford, CEO and chairman of the board, eXp Realty International Corp.
- Sherri Johnson, regional vice president and managing broker, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
11:30 – 12:00How to Operate Your Brokerage for Maximum Profitability
- Myron Kiriu, CEO and co-owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty
- John Aaroe, founder and owner, John Aaroe Group
- James Nunemacher, principal, Vanguard Properties
Very limited sponsor opportunities for Broker Connect remain — email Emily@inman.com now.