Are you set up for success in 2016? Join 2,500 real estate industry leaders Aug. 4-7, 2015, at Inman Connect in San Francisco. Get Connected with the people and ideas that will inspire you and take your business to new heights. Register today and save $100 with code Readers.
Have suggestions for products that you’d like to see reviewed by our real estate technology expert? Email Craig Rowe.
- Syncro offers chat software that texts website leads to agents’ mobile devices.
- IDX link brands chat tool on agents’ listings.
- Company will launch predictive chat feature that gauges lead quality before engaging actual agent.
Syncro is Web chat-to-text lead response software for real estate agents.
Type of software: Live chat/lead generation.
Platform: All; device and OS independent.
Ideal for: Mobile agents and teams needing to be more effective in lead response, or wanting to better measure website listing traffic.
Top selling points:
- Immediacy wins: In the minutes (or days) you delay response to an HTML form request, prospects are looking at other homes listed by other agents. Syncro helps you engage early and often.
- Relieve traffic jams : Level of Syncro activity on certain listings and Web pages helps agents understand what generates the most buyer attention.
- No more Web forms: Web contact forms are passive and not at all engaging; buyers expect delayed responses. Chat-to-text conversations surprises users and augments brand.
Things to consider:
- Syncro’s return on investment is dependent on your ability to manage your website appropriately. If your listings and content can’t engage users to contact you, there is little point to employing chat response tools.
Homebuyers are impulsive, indecisive and unpredictable.
When they want to know something about a listing, you had better respond in a hurry, whether or not you can tell them what they want to hear.
It’s been proven that your reaction time plays a big role in determining the future of your relationship.
Syncro is chat software that uses an automated prompt to prod property page visitors to engage with agents, whether browsing on a mobile device or laptop, and regardless of device operating system.
Because today’s market demands perpetual mobility (and because tech enables it), Syncro sends those website inquiries directly to mobile devices via text message.
Agents get back in touch right away or curate autoresponders to hold off prospects for a couple of minutes — when driving, for example.
Syncro’s robotic responses operate without sacrificing authenticity and do it while maintaining the conversation within the context of the listing via IDX connection.
Syncro also offers branding benefits.
When Syncro’s code is plugged into your IDX feed, each agent (via RealtorID) get a branded “chat now” badge on their listings. Chats about properties are tracked, archived and able to be exported to the office CRM.
Syncro sets up quickly, and it is easy to administer for agents and brokers, who are provided a permission-based overview of agent activity.
The back end is visually intuitive. Nothing should confuse even the most tech-averse agents in your office.
Syncro also measures website activity. Specifically, it shows how each listing performs per site visit using its MLS number. It also tracks click-to-calls, agent chats and sources of incoming traffic.
The monitoring functionality represents an unexpected value-add from what comes across on the surface as merely an affordable appendage to existing sales systems.
Teams will benefit from the rollover feature, which sends chat inquiries to the next available agent after a preset time without a response.
Syncro reps told me they have more than enough data on how users chat to launch a predictive lead quality indicator.
Automated responders will drive prospective buyers to reveal if they’re just fishing or actually home shopping.
After the veracity of the lead is determined, the system alerts an actual agent.
Syncro is starting an evolution in chat software.
Their efforts are transforming customer service software into a strategic sales advantage for real estate brokerages.
Odd: In a time increasingly characterized by emotionless, keyboard’s-length connectivity, the value of conversation remains ever critical to sales success.
Do you use Syncro — and what do you think? Leave a comment and let us know!
Do you have a product for our tech expert to review? Email Craig Rowe.