Maybe I’m just uber excited, but I can’t stop thinking of reasons everyone should be booking their trip for the hottest real estate ticket coming up in January — you all know that I’m talking about Inman Connect New York. Here are the reasons I’ve come up with so far:
Are you feeling burned out? Not sure what is ahead in 2016? Have you caught yourself about to pull your hair out with client management? The schedule is jam-packed with classes to help you not only find a sure foothold but also to give you ideas and tools for your worst daily problems.
With sessions on life balance, efficiency and preparing for the next wave of trends — there are multiple opportunities to renew and refocus your business.
- Sanity Check: How to Have a Life While Doing It All
- Next Level One on Ones: Creating Motivation Through Accountability
- What’s Next? An Insider’s Guide to Hot Trends, Policy Changes, Market Shifts and Key Industry Developments
2. Rally your team
Brokers and office managers, your agents depend on you to guide them and prepare them through the pitfalls and challenges modern real estate transactions create.
Where else can you find a conference that’s going to address all of the major issues including office meetings and technology? If your office game is flat, agents will migrate to greener pastures.
- How Do You Build Wealth for You and Your Agents, Creating Long-Term Value
- Teams 2.0: How Agent Teams Achieve Success and the Inside Scoop on Expansion Teams
- How To Engage Agents in Deep and Sophisticated Training Programs
- Standing Room Only: Creating Office Meetings That Associates Don’t Want to Miss
- Recruiting and Retention: What’s Next in the Challenge of Retaining Good Agents?
3. Learn new tricks
You have a booming pipeline of business, but you are ready to take it to the next level and build up your wow factor. There is something magical that happens when a top producer figures out their winning strategy.
It’s like a bright light is turned on, and everyone who is near that individual can see how special they truly are.
- Top Producers Who Are Killing It: What They Do and How They Do It
- What’s Next for Agent Ratings and Rankings? How To Make Them Work For You
- What’s Next? How to Overcome Status Quo in 2016
- How to Network: How I used my NASCAR Connections to Build my Business
- What’s Next for Texting? How To Do Business With Mobile-First Clients
4. Prevent stalling in technology
Managing tech is overwhelming. It’s a full-time job to just sort through all of the options available to make your business work. This is an opportunity to see the latest tech in action and find what works, fix what’s broken and learn about what’s next before you get further left behind.
- How Do you Avoid Technology Investments that Fail?
- Do You Outsource Your Technology or Build a Team?
- Savvy Agents and What’s Winning in Tech
- What’s Next for Agent Tech? Products That Will Improve Productivity and Profits
5. Pay nothing — Tuesday, Jan. 26 is free
Whether you come by bus, train or plane, a free event with this much information that could boost your business should be a no-brainer. Every class that I mentioned above — you got it, they’re all on Tuesday. You can do the math, but if you gain a fraction of new business from the techniques discussed here, this trip will pay for itself thrice over in no time.
Who’s with me? I’m so pumped to be attending for the first time, and I cannot wait to soak up all of the knowledge and positive energy it has to offer. This event is not just about the state of our industry, but also our economy, small business, franchise management, startup culture, cutting-edge tech development and so much more.
By day, Rachael Hite helps agents develop their business. By night, she’s tweeting for listingdepot.com.