- A target marketing gap is a percentage of people who never see your promotional efforts.
- You can fill your gap with several methods including using social media and calling other agents.
- You are your brand, so be consistent.
A target marketing gap is a small percentage of people who never see your marketing. It’s my goal today to teach you how to fill that gap.
- Call other agents who you think might have a buyer in that price range.
- Contact agents outside of your area to see if they can refer a buyer in that price range.
- Use your target marketing information to buy cheap ads on Facebook and Twitter.
- Make your listing as a game on Facebook. Shoot a video of the listing and share it on several sites. Then post: “Offering a contest: Comment in the comment section the feature you love the most, and share to qualify for my $100 gift card giveaway.”
Remember, you are branding yourself in this process. You are your brand. Your branding material has to be consistent.
Find a photographer, a video guy, a stager who you love. Then post their products on all social media, and give them a compliment on what a great job they did. You are now marketing them, you and your listing. It’s so effective.
You can see more videos on marketing for real estate agent on my YouTube.