This week’s San Francisco news relating to the real estate industry
Need news in a flash? Here’s what’s happening in your community.
A few locals received high honors from the Bay Area East Association of Realtors for their efforts in 2015.
- Mike Godfrey with Legacy Real Estate and Associates in Fremont received the Realtor of the Year award.
- Patrick Flanagan of Coldwell Banker in Castro Valley received the Good Neighbor of the Year award for his volunteer efforts in the community.
- The Rookie of the Year award was given to Nicole Nicolay with the Engel Team at J. Rockcliff Realtors in Pleasanton.
- Bob Henry with Diversified Mortgage Group was selected as the Bay East 2015 Affiliate of the Year.
- Mike Jacinto was honored with the Outstanding Leader Award.
- Nancie Allen received the John Deadrich Distinguished Service Award, one of the most coveted awards.
Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones issued an Order directing the California Fair Access to Insurance Requirements (FAIR) Plan to provide basic property insurance access to Californians. The FAIR plan improves access especially for homeowners in fire-prone areas.
The Consumer Price Index for San Francisco was released, finding home prices increased 3.2 percent over last year.
Got a lead on some news happening in your community? Send information to email@example.com.