We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The total U.S. loan delinquency rate was 4.78 percent.
- This is a 2.99 percent drop month-over-month in delinquency rate.
- The total foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate was 1.37 percent.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
What to look for when you’re choosing a brokerage
Two industry leaders on why they joined an established network READ MORE
- The PHSI increased 0.1 percent month-over-month to 106.8 in December.
- The index is 4.2 percent above December 2014.
- Existing-home sales for 2016 are forecast to be 5.34 million, up 1.5 percent from 2015.
Email market reports to email@example.com.