- Ten-X (formerly known as Auction.com) is hiring agents in Dallas, Denver, Miami and Phoenix to work as local real estate experts.
- These experts will not represent buyers or sellers in transactions, but they will be available to answer questions from consumers about buying and selling, and they must be licensed Realtors.
Ten-X, the auction platform formerly known as Auction.com, is hiring a handful of licensed Realtors to work with buyers and sellers.
These Realtors will help consumers who have questions about the company’s residential for-sale platform, Ten-X Homes — but Ten-X chief marketing officer Rick Sharga stresses they are not being hired to represent buyers or sellers.
“We’re hiring one or two licensed Realtors(r) in each of our initial focus markets (Dallas, Denver, Miami and Phoenix) as full-time, salaried employees,” Sharga wrote via email.
“These individuals will become Real Estate Advisors, who work with buyers, sellers and agents who have questions about our platform and the process, or who have questions that are best answered by a licensed professional rather than a customer service representative. This is part of our Customer Support program, which will include in-market and centralized customer service teams, online chat and other products and services.
“So these jobs are ideal for someone who’s looking for a career change, but would still like to use his or her real estate license and expertise,” Sharga added. “To be clear: this is not a Redfin model. We’re not hiring people to serve as listing agents.”
According to the Denver job listing, “As a Ten-X Homes Advisor, you will have the opportunity to leverage your local market knowledge and partner with a proven company. You will be a full-time employee helping us grow and succeed in your local market.”
These are the other requirements, responsibilities and qualifications, also pulled from the Denver job listing:
- Get home sellers excited about listing their property on the Ten-X platform.
- Cultivate rapport with clients and assist with their home buying and selling needs – from beginning to end.
- Serve as the local market expert – properly assisting buyers and sellers.
- Assist home sellers with the process of positioning their home’s key attributes on the Ten-X platform.
- Coordinate and own the local requirements to deliver the absolute best experience to our customer.
- Provide resolution to customer issues.
- Prepare monthly projection and status reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Phenomenal people and customer-centric skills.
- Energetic, with drive and purpose.
- Superior phone and in-person presentation, communication and sales skills.
- Polished presence – able to effortlessly engage customers on important functions of selling a home
- Superb time management skills and detail oriented is required.
- Flexible schedule and reliable transportation
- Local real estate expert – know your local real estate requirements.
- Must be tech-savvy with strong proficiency in email, CRM and strong smart phone skills.
- Utilize the CRM system to follow up on assigned tasks, schedule appointments and track opportunities.
- Real estate license is required and must be in good standing with local Realtor board, or must be able to activate license within 30 days.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ work experience in real estate or in a similar field is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Project Management or Related field preferred.
- Excellent people and customer service skills.