We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage credit availability decreased 0.2 percent to 123.5 in March.
- The Government MCAI saw the greatest loosening (up 0.9 percent).
- The Conventional MCAI saw the greatest tightening (down 1.6 percent).
- The HPSI fell 2.5 percent to 80.2.
- More Americans (33 percent) say it’s a bad time to buy, 2 percentage points down.
- Those who say it’s a good time to sell fell 8 percentage points to negative 1 percent.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
How to market a luxury ski property
Go beyond the expected to make your alpine listings stand out READ MORE
- Mortgage applications increased 2.7 percent week-over-week (on an adjusted basis) for the week ending April 1, 2016.
- On an unadjusted basis, the Market Composite Index increased 3 percent week-over-week.
- The Refinance Index increased 7 percent week-over-week.
Email market reports to email@example.com.