We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Housing sales increased 5.1 percent year-over-year.
- Housing prices rose an average of 1.0 percent from March 2015.
- Housing unit sales for March 2016 increased 5.1 percent.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
- After January’s price drop, February’s prices were back up.
- February home prices were up 0.1 percent from January.
- Prices were up 5.7 percent year-over-year.
What’s your 2019 digital business plan?
It’s the year of YOU: Take control of your brand READ MORE
- Home sales were up 33.4 percent month-over-month in March 2016.
- March sales were up 3.6 percent year-over-year.
- The median home price among median sales prices in March was $204,000.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.