We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 3.4 percent from one week earlier.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 52.9 percent of total applications from 54.4 percent the previous week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances increased to 3.87 percent from 3.85 percent.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Home prices increased 6.7 percent year-over-year in March 2016.
- Month over month, prices increased 2.1 percent
- CoreLogic forecasts that prices will increase 5.3 percent year-over-year in March 2017.
Email market reports to email@example.com.