We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The Market Composite Index, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, increased 14.2 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis from one week earlier.
- The Refinance Index increased 21 percent from the previous week to the highest level since January 2015.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index increased 4 percent from one week earlier.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Home prices rose 1.3 percent month-over-month in May 2016.
- Year-over-year, home prices were up 5.9 percent.
- Sales are forecasted to rise 0.8 percent month-over-month in June 2016 and 5.3 percent year-over-year in May 2017.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How data gave me the edge with my luxury listings
Today’s affluent clientele expect you to have expert knowledge of the latest luxury industry data and trends READ MORE